Saturday, January 2, 2010

Socks -- I love to knit them


As many of you know, I use Yankee Knitter Classic Socks for the Family pattern #29. It has sizes for infant through mens, fingering weight through worsted. I bought the pattern at my local yarn shop, made several copies of it, and used my copies to mark and highlight the size I am making. The socks above are knit with Plymouth Jelli Beenz yarn. The sock below is also Jelli Beenz but it is made with a different heel (inserted). I love knitting the infant socks and especially the striped ones below. It takes no time at all, and no yarn.
ps--Angus is the dog, and Sam is the cat. (:

1 comment:

Project Journal said...

Cute dog and cat!! : )

Mom's been knitting socks too! Lol! We've been watching A LOT of movies and she just sits and knits...

Back to school tomorrow : /
Hannah