Saturday, January 10, 2009

Knitting too much? or not blogging enough??

I have looked back on all the projects I have finished and not put on my blog I became a little worried that maybe I am knitting too much. Is that possible?

Well here is a little bit from me and don't worry Beth, I will have another one for you (complete with links for tomorrow).

Did I mention I love to knit socks? I made these for Morgan for Christmas. I used Encore Worsted weight self-patterning yarn and Yankee Knitting Classic Socks pattern. I am able to get a pair of womens socks from one skein of yarn. I have another skein in shades of blue and green. Maybe for me?

I bought a dishcloth pattern book at JoAnn's by Leisure Arts "Love to knit dishcloths." I have knit five so far. All the patterns are hearts, very cute and fun. I gave a few as gifts for Christmas. The best advice I can give you is don't get complacent, pay attention and count all stitches when you have finished a row to be sure you have not forgotten to yarn over somewhere.